HSE PROFESSIONALS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HSE PROFESSIONALS

A forum on health safety and environment discussions.

Latest topics

» share hse knowledge
Introduction my self and wants HSE more mail on my id also EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:57 pm by Admin

» OSHA Announces Steps Toward Injury and Illness Program Rule
Introduction my self and wants HSE more mail on my id also EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:56 pm by Admin

» Corporate manslaughter to take effect in the UAE
Introduction my self and wants HSE more mail on my id also EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:30 pm by Admin

» New Members
Introduction my self and wants HSE more mail on my id also EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:41 pm by Admin

» Website Address change
Introduction my self and wants HSE more mail on my id also EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:22 am by Admin

» Introduction my self and wants HSE more mail on my id also
Introduction my self and wants HSE more mail on my id also EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:18 pm by dipak_sheth

» iChatfilipina best profile contest 2008
Introduction my self and wants HSE more mail on my id also EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 1:49 pm by ichatfilipina

» SELF INTRODUCTION
Introduction my self and wants HSE more mail on my id also EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 1:21 pm by Admin

» Welcome to the new joinees
Introduction my self and wants HSE more mail on my id also EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 3:17 pm by Admin

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

Introduction my self and wants HSE more mail on my id also

dipak_sheth

Introduction my self and wants HSE more mail on my id also Empty Introduction my self and wants HSE more mail on my id also

Post by dipak_sheth Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:18 pm

Embarassed hi HSE Professionals,

i am happy to be with the wide hse staff and i am also thanking to the website owner and organisor for communicate the best information.

so friend i will introduce my self

i am dipak sheth B.SC.Chemistry and PGDIS safety from Gujarat
    i am having 13 yr experiences where 6 yr in chemical and pharma manufacturing industry as a executive production and then safety

and since last 1.5 yr i am in gulf oil and gas sector so mail your massage me

regarding HSE indian or gulf

thanks
    regards
    dipak sheth
    deep10101973@yahoo.co.in